Kings University is a private institution of The King’s Ministries Trust A.K.A. Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC).
The interest of KICC in education and personal development is proven by the fact that for most of its life so far, it has established the following:
- Dream Assist which helps people to develop skills in different areas of life, such as, computer skills, Cisco, etc.
- The Kings College of Excellence which is a Bible School that offers both theological and practical life ministry studies. It was formerly known as Kingsway School of Ministry (KISOM).
- Career Counselling Department
- Educational Counselling Department
- Leadership 101 Training
- Supplementary School on Saturdays.
- The current work with Oxford and Cambridge partnering with them to help young students enter into their institutions.
- Placement for students in the office
- Helping students with projects.
University Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees shall be appointed by the Proprietor and shall comprise the following... [Read more]
The Chancellor shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees to serve for a term of five (5) years which may be renewed for a final term of five (5) years. He shall be a highly respected member of the society who has unparalleled interest in the academia...[Read more]
The Pro-Chancellor shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees of the proposed University. He shall be a knowledgeable person of proven integrity, stature and experience to enable him or her guide the institution towards full and continued development...[Read more]
The University Governing Council
The Board of Trustees will appoint the Governing Council. The proposed University Council shall be the governing body of the University and shall be charged with the general control and superintendence of the policy, finance and property of the University, including its public relations...[Read More...]
The University Senate is the academic governing body of the proposed University. It is responsible for the approval of new programmes, the granting of degrees and diplomas. It manages the reviews of Faculties, Centres and Institutes...[Read more]
The Vice-Chancellor is the University's chief executive officer, responsible for providing leadership to the proposed University and for the academic, administrative, financial and any other business of the proposed University, and the welfare and discipline of staff and students. He is responsible for the day-to-day running of the proposed University. The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed by the Board of Trustees in consultation with the Council...[Read more]
Kings University Organogram